Bookings Terms and Conditions
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of 30% of the reservation fee is required at the time of booking.
- FULL balance for your stay is due no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- When booking within 30 days of your stay, 100% of the balance will be charged.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days before the stay will not be entitled to any refund.
- There can be no changes made to a reservation if less than 30 days before the stay.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days away from the stay, if paid in full will receive a 70% refund. The 30% deposit would be kept by iStay as the cancellation fee.
- No shows to a reservation will be charged fully and no refund can be given.
- A damage deposit is required to be paid no later than 12pm on the date of stay. Deposits range between £200- 500 dependent on property. The damage deposit is fully refundable on the assumption of no damage or disturbance during the stay. If there is damage or extensive cleaning and / or disturbances during the stay the damage deposit will be lost.
- Smoking within an apartment or inside any of our buildings will result in a minimum of £200 to be deducted from the damage deposit.
- Our team will contact you around a week before arrival to gather further information, at this point we will also require valid ID, guestlist and damage deposit.
- We operate an express check in system, all details with regards to access to the property are sent via email. However, we do have security on site at all times.
This booking is subject to decisions made by the UK Government regarding COVID-19 and local lockdown restrictions. If your booking is affected by any Government restrictions, we will offer a credit voucher for you to use on another booking with us.